I’m in a number of entrepreneur groups and in one of them, somebody asked for advice on how to start a business.
I was baffled by the amount of terrible advice given by the “business coaches” and decided to chime in.
I broke it—what was made to be a complex process—down to 5 easy steps, and I’m going to share it with you all too.
So, here it is.
If you want to start a business, here are 5 simple, straightforward steps to take.
- Find a problem a number of people are experiencing.
- Find a solution to said problem.
- Solve the problem for some of those people.
- Put a price tag on your solution and ask for money.
- Buy some ice cream and eat it—Neapolitan and Cappucino are both satisfying.
Once you’ve completed the above, congratulate yourself, you’re now a business person.
P.S. Step 5 isn’t necessary but recommended.